Join the TwinBasin Community and become a pioneer : sign the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
If you want to participate actively to make progress in the filed of IWRM mainly through twinning of basin organisations,
If you have an interest in the deployment of IWRM practices,
If you want to be a pioneer and an active participant in developing consensus on issues of common interest,
If you want to help to bridge the gap between RESEARCH and actual IMPLEMENTATION of IWRM principles…
- WHAT does its signature means?
It is a voluntary agreement with no legal obligation.
It represents a public commitment to respect certain principles and to work toward common goals:
- To facilitate and accelerate dissemination of research results
- To co-operate in the production of recommendations and guidelines of best practices in developing twinning and related services
- To utilise your individual experience and expertise to expedite TwinBasin activities (by participating in the work of TwinBasin, promoting the results of TwinBasin activities)
The signatories could be :
- At national, international or local level
- Individual person
- Organisation or training agency and establishment
- Associations of water stakeholders
- End users
- Research teams…
- WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO SIGN THE MoU?
The signatories have to follow the steps below.
1. The TwinBasin MoU should be signed on behalf of an organisation or company by an authorised representative empowered to sign such documents and morally bind the signatory organisation, or on behalf of an individual person by that person.
Download the Memorandum of Understanding (PDF, 267 Ko)
2. Following indicated steps, signed the following document :
3. Send the MoU signed at the following postal address or fax :
TwinBasin SUPPORT SERVICE s/c
06 902 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS Cedex
Tel : +33 4
Fax : +33 4